Zach Bunce – Business Apprentice at Hackett Wealth Management

Nineteen year old Zach joined Hackett Wealth Management last September, he said “I chose to apply for an apprenticeship because I was looking for instant growth and development within my chosen sector. I also wanted to gain experience and knowledge to place me in a better position for future years.  I enjoy the fact that I am exposed to a wealth of sector expertise and knowledge, this allows me to grow and develop.  In the next few years I am planning on continuing to work my way through the professional financial qualifications to further develop my knowledge and to gain vital sector experience.  This will hopefully lead me to becoming a qualified financial advisor specialising in mortgages.”

Kara Hackett who is delighted with the apprenticeship scheme added, “We wanted to recruit an individual who was motivated to work within Financial Services and gain a qualification as well as office based development. Employing apprentices means we build and maintain skilled, motivated and qualified staff which give young people an excellent start to a professional career and us an opportunity to mould talent to our needs.  We hope to continue the programme by recruiting another new apprentice in the summer.”